Wednesday, January 25, 2012

nothin' can be substituted for my love ♥

Assalamualaikum ,

What is Love? this question exists in each human being's mind includin' myself. I believe love is a priceless diamond , because a diamond has thousands of reflections , and each reflection represents a meanin' of love. with love I can have the power against loneliness , sadness , and illness , and to be able to change 'em into my happiness.

family love is another type of love we can think about. it is the love we use between our intermediate family and our extended family members. Family love is said to be blind , only to show that love can be shown to anyone no matter condition or problems one can have. of course we all know about the good times , hard times , and times we have as a family , but no matter what the situations are within the family , love is usually a important part.



therefore people should not hesitate to own this priceless diamond to enhance your life as the way I enhanced mine. although my parents couldn't give us much in terms of material things , actually they gave us so much more. My siblin's and I have a deep appreciation and understandin' of hard work and sacrifice. Havin' experienced the hardships ourselves , we are only that much more grateful for what our parents did for us and I am amazed at our relationship.

I am thankful be born in this family and I am enjoyin' every waking breath I get to spend with 'em. They mean the world to me , they're my everything! I love 'em with all my heart.

With all of my love for eternity.


No comments:

Post a Comment